There are several ways to make a planned gift:
- Legacy Donation: a fixed amount, movable or immovable assets, a percentage of your inheritance, or a residuary bequest.
- Stock Exchange Securities: a donation that results in significant tax benefits.
- Life Insurance: an excellent way to make a substantial donation.
- Other: Trust, RRSPs, RRIFs, movable or immovable assets, artwork, etc.
For more information about different types of planned giving,
contact Hélène Latreille, Delegate of the President and CEO, Philanthropic Partnerships.
- By phone: 514 866-0808 ext. 106
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All information requests are confidential and without obligation on your behalf.