There are several ways to make a planned gift:
- Legacy Donation: a fixed amount, movable or immovable assets, a percentage of your inheritance, or a residuary bequest.
- Stock Exchange Securities: a donation that results in significant tax benefits.
- Life Insurance: an excellent way to make a substantial donation.
- Other: Trust, RRSPs, RRIFs, movable or immovable assets, artwork, etc.
Hélène Latreille, TEP
Primary Advisor, Philanthropic Development and Professional Partnerships
- by phone: 514 866-0808 ext. 106
- by email: email@example.com
All information requests are confidential and without obligation on your behalf.